Academics Collaboration & MOU
We will provide these stated facilities on and off campus once we have a memorandum of understanding with your institution.
1. Internship & Training Programme (Online/offline)
2. Research Training Programme (online/offline)
3.Skill Development Programme (Online/offline )
4. Scholarship Programme (Online)
5.Campus Ambassador Programme (Online)
6.ISRO-IIRS Outreach Programme (Online)
7. On Job Trainings
8.Hands on Internship Training
9.National/International Workshops & Conferences
10.Academic Final Year and Mini Project Guidance through SIC Mentors
11. Webinars can be arranged (Online & Offline)
12.Short term & long term trainings and courses
15. Staff Members and Mentors of MARSE will guide research and funded projects
16.All our SRSC are shared facilities for all collaborated institution students
17. Support for specialized courses with B.E./B.Tech degree
18. Support for Startup Activity & mentor management marketing Technical Financial Legal advisory
19. AICTE Internships, On Job Trainings with Stipend for Best Students
The quotation or financial terms for the events/programs like workshops, seminars, conferences, Internship Trainings and courses can be discussed at the time of proposal.
3D Printer ( 3 In 1)
Aerospace Designing & Analysis
Drone Testing/ Manufacturing
Terms & Condition
• Engineering Colleges (Departments - Aerospace, Aeronautical, Avionics ,Mechanical,)
• Diploma Colleges (Mech, Aeronautical , Avionics, Aviation)
• AME, B.sc/M.sc (Aeronautical Aerospace Aircraft Maintenance)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• MOU will be signed between both organizations.
• We will work independently and answerable only to Head of the Organization and higher authorities.
• We are expecting support from the institute to establish the SIC facilities.
• Students from all the departments can avail the facility of SIC.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
• Career opportunities in our organization for best students.
• On Job Trainings opportunities in our organization for best students.
• Chance to work in Research Projects of various organizations.
• An intensive exposure to industrial applications.
• A platform to gain knowledge in UAV/UAS/Satellite/Space/Missiles applications.
• A great opportunity to meet and interact with industrial experts & Scientists.
• Bridges the gap between academics and industrial requirements.
• ISRO EDUSAT Program Class
• Academic Final Year & Mini Project Guidance and Training
BENEFITS FOR INSTITUTION
• The SIC provides regular activities for the Students.
• The SIC will be an additional improvement in the reputation of the Institution.
• Research Center owned by the institution where the students and faculties can get assistance in research activities.
• Opportunity to get more Industrial contacts.
• Research Centre Lab & Admin cabin ( New (or) Existing Academic Lab with admin cabin can also be used)
• Tables, Chairs, cupboard as required
• Computer with Internet access and Printer
• Audio / Video Systems
• Staff Coordinator
• Student Volunteers
• Complete support & guidance from Management and Staffs
• Good Accommodation & Hospitality for Scientists, Mentors/Higher Officials.
Let’s Work Together
Space Innovation Centre
MARS Exploration Pvt. Ltd
Mobile No- 7328805759