MARS Exploration Internship Program was trusted by over 2000 + students.
Completion of Students
We invite you to join the group of over 4000 professional interns who have gained hands-on expertise and internships in the field of aerospace engineering. This November 2023, we are offering internships and training programs both online and offline, covering an array of topics including aircraft design, rocket design, UAV design, CFD, FEA, rocket propulsion, aerospace design, mechanical design, aerospace vehicle, space system design, avionics system design, technical publication research, and project internship.
Our internship program offers a unique opportunity to learn and practice with the best minds in the industry. With a duration of either one or three months, you can choose to attend either online or offline sessions, depending on your preference. During this program, you will be provided with a real dynamic environment, continuous coaching and mentorship from experienced teams, and in-demand professional skills training. we will assist you to complete the project and assignments which help you to showcase your skill and gain practical experience
Internship name- Reusable launch Design internship
Position - intern/ trainee
Stipend - No
Duration- 1/3 months
Mode - online
Training Hour- one Hr
Training Session - Monday Wednesday, Friday
Internship start date - 1 November 2023
Registration close date - 30 October 2023
Software skills- Catia V5 / Solid works, ANSYS
Pursuing BE/ BTech /ME / M.Tech aerospace/ aeronautical/ space/ mechanical engineering
Internship completion letter
Letter of recommendation for higher studies/ job (based on performance)
1) Introduction to Reusable Launch Vehicles and Their Functions.
2) Fundamental Technologies Related to Reusable Launch Systems.
3)The Rocket Equation.
4) Ascent Trajectory Fundamentals and Design.
5) Reusable Launch Vehicle Types and Systems.
6) Reusable Launch Vehicle Technologies.
7) Technology Challenges for Single-Stage-To-Orbit (SSTO) Vehicles.
8) Technology Challenges for Two-Stage-To-Orbit (TSTO) Vehicles.
9) Payload Accommodations for Reusable Launch Vehicles.
10) Worldwide Survey of Rocket Engines for RLVs.
11) Launch Sites and Operations.
Software - Catia V5 /solid works/ open Rocket / NASA CEA/